Looking to sell a tech business in the GTA? You are in the right place.
Avoid wasting time dealing with unqualified buyers, as you try to look for the right buyer.
Use my private and confidential service to promote the sale of your business confidentially, introduce qualified buyers to you, negotiate offers, and get your business sold.
Here is what a previous client had to say about me:
“…My husband and I enlisted the services of Franco Di Giandomenico to sell our company during the period 2013 and 2014.
The company’s business incorporated three distinct disciplines of engineering and occupied a niche position in the market place.
Prior to meeting Mr. Di Giandomenico we had been unsuccessful in finding a suitable buyer.
Mr. Di Giandomenico introduced us to a number of interested parties. He attended all the preliminary introduction meetings and was always available for any subsequent meetings. We found him to be extremely knowledgeable and helpful and he made sure that both parties were in possession of all relevant information required at all times. The sale was finalised in early 2014.
I have no hesitation in highly recommending his services, the nature of the business made it a difficult sale…”
For a free no obligation confidential discussion about selling your own business, send me the inquiry form, or call me at 416-725-6447, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am currently looking for IT service businesses with annual sales in the range of one to five million dollars, for a corporate buyer.
Contact me if you have one to sell; either the whole business, or if you wish to retain a minority share so as to stay involved and participate in future growth.
Here is an example of other tech businesses I am looking for:
- Wiring and cabling contractors
- Manufacturer of cable assemblies
- Manufacturer of metal enclosures
- PCB manufacturers
- Electrical contractors
- CNC Machine shops
- Suppliers of material and services to build communication infrastructure
- IT and Telecomm equipment and material suppliers and installation contractors
- IT products and support services for businesses
- Computer Training Centre
- Electronic security, automation and communication systems providers, and installers
- Manufacturer and/or assemblers of industrial work stations
- Computer equipment manufacturers
- Manufacturers of components for electric vehicles
- Manufacturers of robotic assemblies
Preference is for businesses with fewer than 30 employees, sales volume less than $10 million
Find out how to get your own business sold, and how much you could get for it. Call, email, or complete and send me the inquiry form.