Looking to sell a small tech business in the GTA? You are in the right place.
Don’t waste your time dealing with unqualified buyers, as you try to look for the right buyer on your own.
I introduce qualified buyers and work with you to negotiate the sale.
Confidential Service is normally provided for the sale of a business.
Here is what I do for you to Sell your business:
- Meet with you to go over what you have to sell, when, why, how (including: assets, shares, mode of payment, confidentiality), and what you are looking to achieve out of the sale. All this, so that I can promote the sale of your business successfully and procure a good offer for you.
- I introduce to you prospective buyers, pre-interviewed by me, to assess his technical and financial ability to buy your business.
- Consider that commission, due on completion of the sale, comes out of the deal, not out of your pockets, even though you or your lawyer may write the cheque.
- If different buyers review your business and fail to buy, there is no commission to pay. You, as part of the sale process, will have gained a better appreciation on how much your business is valued by others. You are then able to reassess your expectations until the business sells.
- You provide all true and valid info and data pertaining to the business. The buyer needs it to make his assessment, and do his due diligence.
- You deal with your lawyer and accountant for legal and financial advice, for their support, and any other legal and accounting work required
- If Real Estate Assets are involved in the sale, you get preferential commission rates on that part of the deal
Here is what a previous client had to say about me:
“…My husband and I enlisted the services of Franco Di Giandomenico to sell our company during the period 2013 and 2014.
The company’s business incorporated three distinct disciplines of engineering and occupied a niche position in the market place.
Prior to meeting Mr. Di Giandomenico we had been unsuccessful in finding a suitable buyer.
Mr. Di Giandomenico introduced us to a number of interested parties. He attended all the preliminary introduction meetings and was always available for any subsequent meetings. We found him to be extremely knowledgeable and helpful and he made sure that both parties were in possession of all relevant information required at all times. The sale was finalised in early 2014.
I have no hesitation in highly recommending his services, the nature of the business made it a difficult sale…”
Contact me now, so we can start the process to get your business sold.
Or, if you need more info, contact me today for a free no obligation confidential discussion.
Here is a sample of the types of businesses I am currently looking for:
- Wiring and cabling contractors
- Manufacturer of cable assemblies
- PCB manufacturers
- Electrical contractors
- Businesses providing pick-pack, shipping, and warehousing services
- IT and Telecomm installation contractors
- Security and alarm communication systems providers, and contractors
- Manufacturer and/or assemblers of components and parts for high tech industries
- Computer equipment manufacturers
Preference is for businesses with fewer than 35 employees, sales volume less than $8 million